Deep housing earlier, even dub stepping, creeping up in this thing with the sounds banging!! good music a brotha will play...
...based on how another will play, dastardly / sinister deeds by the GOP trying to consolidate power like this isn't a democracy.
Institutions are attacked, citizens from Atlanta to Louisville to Minneapolis get jacked due to the hate; now New York, Portland and Seattle are labeled anarchist jurisdictions by Bill Barr, but we know what the deal will be!!
My people are taking it to the streets like the Doobie Brothers; also, back in the day The Brothers Johnson mentioned a Street Wave ·
Rebuking alt shift deletes introduced by by the matrix architect, jokers are fake with that!! they said we're out in these streets trying to misbehave..
O-Zone? a slave to the rhythm, check out the players and the track..
Quincy Jones handled the production as we use this sound to fight the corruption as we "holla back"
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Alto Flute – Kim Hutchcroft
- Arranged By [Horns] – Jerry Hey, Quincy Jones, Tom Bahler
- Bass, Guitar – Louis Johnson
- Drums – Harvey Mason
- Electric Piano – Wayne Vaughn
- Lead Guitar, Lead Vocals – George Johnson
- Percussion – Eddie "Bongo" Brown
- Producer – Quincy Jones
- Programmed By [Synthesizer] – Steve Porcaro
- Rhythm Guitar – Alex Weir
- Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet, Alto Flute – Lawrence Williams
- Soprano Saxophone, Soloist – Kim Hutchcroft
- Synthesizer – Lawrence Williams
- Synthesizer, Electric Piano – David Foster
- Tenor Saxophone – Michael Brecker
- Trombone [Alto Trombone], Bass Trombone – William Reichenbach
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, French Horn, Piccolo Trumpet – Jerry Hey
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Trumpet [Slide Trumpet], Piccolo Trumpet – Gary Grant