Saturday, March 9, 2019

Kings Of Tomorrow featuring Julie McKnight - Finally (Dario D'Attis Extended Remix)

Digital Crate Digging Continues per my Saturday Night Fever segment; my constituents? they're eligible for it!!

The saga / struggle continues, "holla at me" if your a believer, I hear from naysayers on the daily telling me I'm not eligible...

They say my writing is not legible they don't understand; I told them to read between the lines but they were too lazy...

Insight is what I bring, letting them know what it do out here in the smoke and mirrors where it's hazy..

Inciting them with the sound, listening to some good house music from Kings Of Tomorrow featuring Julie McKnight with a track called Finally (Dario D'Attis Extended Remix)

Perfect for this Saturday Night Fever or whenever; we're up in the house today, tomorrow or whenever; still getting breakbeat scientific...

No comments:

Post a Comment