Saturday, August 6, 2016

Nuyorican Soul Featuring Jocelyn Brown - It's Alright, I feel It! (Roni Size Remix)

Digital Crate Digging Continues; the time frame? it's a Saturday afternoon...

Digital? analog? digging the sounds in the lab!! might even get lifted from the tune...

Conditions? sometimes drab; soon feeling the Frankie Beverly Joy and Pain vibe..

Oh yes! the one thing or another principle was in affect, while dropping a #cryptictweet on the tribe...

How will we play? fearing? scorning? not invincible! show respect to reality! It's Alright, I feel It!

Sound dropped by Nuyorican Soul Featuring Jocelyn Brown to uplift / sooth the soul, remixed by Roni Size for the drum and bass vibe: It's Alright, I feel It!

The Masters at Work version was also working!! it'll  uplift / sooth the soul!!  It's Alright, I feel It!  

Now that'll work!! can you feel it? I say amen to Jocelyn  Brown when she says *music in our life has gotten me through life's changes*  It's Alright, I feel It! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment