Sunday, February 7, 2021

Shadow Boxing (Part Nine)

 Check us out as the saga / struggle continues; on this Sunday morning we’re still shadow boxing!

Check out the internal conflict as we box with our shadow self; internal hustle knocking!

Still rocking; Sunday Jazz Continues check the menus for the meals served!

Still rocking from this remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta but through the universe we swerved!

What was the vehicle used? was it a wide track Pontiac or maybe the Buick Electra 225 aka the deuce and a quarter?

One step ahead of Pontius Pilate and his agents;  were out here boxing with them, they’re saying your dude is out of order!

I kept it on automatic pilot; locking it in!  the mothership didn't move through the universe randomly!

A fanatic will get foul with it!! like Rose Royce ..love will abandon me!

Oh yeah! when I started boxing with them they’re trying to abandon me; they’re trying to Getaway like Earth Wind and Fire.

Oh yeah! But I’m still shadow boxing with myself, trying to get right before time abandons me / my time on earth expires.

But thoughts are selected randomly; exposed while shadow boxing with myself! soon these epiphanies end up on The Clearance Rack

Some might understand me, but others won't give me clearance for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment