Sunday, December 25, 2022

Taking It Off The Top : The Train Of Thought Is Rolling (Part Two)

 

Coming through dropping this on a Christmas, Happy Holidays to you and yours!

The saga / struggle continues as life goes as the toil and strife goes on no need to check ESPN for the scores...

...or Fox Sports as we deal with the hustle knocks up in these sports; nevertheless this train of thought is still rolling as I take these thoughts off the "top of my head".

Told you these sports are complex but we'll break it down like this not waiting in the dark, misled. 

The madness? I had to cut it off, but some said I was missing out like it's a book unread. 

Actually? I've been there done that, I circled back around in line again once again!  I remind you the sport is complex. 

This zone? the train of thought is rolling as I take these thoughts off the top of the head but due to Christmas? some were misled. 

Taught to consume, programmed by these corporations leading to financial doom! It's cold like this polar vortex!

Taking it off the top of the head? the train off thought was rolling like a MARTA train leaving the Five Points MARTA station in Atlanta! it was swift the way I left that danger zone. Priorities shift, things went sideways like the January 6th Select Committee documented concerning the Trump Insurrection or drama in that section; the plot was tortuous. Now trying to be the light, it seems different episodes in reality turned it on. Plus I gained insight, now dropping this science off the top of my head; the train of thought is rolling! now I know how the sport goes!



No comments:

Post a Comment