Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Oh!! So Its Like That Huh? (Part Nine)

 

 Oh! so it's like that huh? that's what I was asked on this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday where things can go either way after I took a brief hiatus!!

Your dude broke it down, dropped science about it yesterday on some I-85 / Carolina Cruising type of business!!

Your dude started a new one after arriving back in the ATL after chilling in the CLT!!  I had to hit the green start button now we're making plans to take it to the top like Statik Selektah featuring  Cassidy, Saigon and Termanology so who'll work with me? we're  taking it from the top.

Oh!! so it's like that huh?  that was the question asked by a naysayer with plans to abort this breakbeat scientific operation as I drop this off the top of my head because the madness doesn't quit / stop.

Oh!! so it's like that huh? I had to ask that question myself as naysayers collaborated with the thought, fashion and morality police fascinated by how we stayed on code, navigating these treacherous waters filled with sharks and piranhas by touch, and we also used a silent language.

Talking walls elaborated, so I was soaking up game!! I could feel the energy from previous episodes so they filled in the blanks about the pain and anguish! 

Plus, thanks to unshared secrets per the cloak and dagger game? I govern myself accordingly per the advice from the old school Baptist preacher up in Louisville  so I'm discreet with it.

This was no mistake; that Brotha O was not fake! he stayed flexible, corporate or street with it.

Oh so it's like that huh? the devil and his advocates were heard asking that question they're still up to something but I still had hope even during the ongoing struggle.

But damn! trouble revisited! the arch nemesis is on the premises!!  that dreaded day soon arrived!

But I stayed strong, getting breakbeat scientific with it, couldn't be delicate like gossamer.

But I stayed strong, coming through winning championships like Argentina in the World Cup, that's whats up!! trouble? it didn't stay long and I survived. 



No comments:

Post a Comment