Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Oh!! So Its Like That Huh? (Part Seven)

 

Oh! so it's like that huh? on this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday where things can go either way but the terrific outcome is claimed I had to revisit this concept after some came through like one size fits all! 

Still out here at my remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta on the Eastside, while riding through the vicinity that weed smoke is loud from these passing cars I hope it's not mixed with fentanyl!

I'm "fixing to tell y'all" about something from a breakbeat scientific perspective, but sometimes words are crashing to a halt per the writers block, an internal hustle knock.

Tires are screeching like rush hour traffic out on I-285 in Atlanta or maybe even in Buckhead or  Midtown! 

Empires falling?  beseeching heroes that Tina Turner said we didn't need, so I guess it's like that huh? I guess I'll download inexpensive memories of prior victories! now we'll rock!

Empires falling? Public Enemy with help from Ice Cube and Big Daddy Kane mention Hollywood burning so check the mode! I guess this hot mess or welcoming fire will burn it all down!

This is word from the hot messenger as naysayers show negativity, they even declared "so it's like that huh"??

What occurred? I'm not a passenger on that train with everyone else, I'm not that kind of bruh!

That good word was dropped on Sunday morning, forever more, amen! that's how the preacher ended the chant.
Constituents are being easy like Sunday morning per the Commodores, now breathing zenfully trying to unwind. But the heretic hated, a devils advocate; oh its like that huh he said, mentioning something about malicious intent. He's paranoid, in need of something to fill the void; apparently he ignored the talk of love divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment