Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Danger Zone Type Of Business (Part Eight)

 We’re coming through on what I refer to as a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday where things can go either way!

Especially in this danger zone, check out the ongoing business like red states vs blue states! check out how some of these jokers play!

In this danger zone?  check out how we're all caught out there with all the walking wounded.

Wounded warriors trying to heal scars now considered collateral damage? used / abused and then discarded. Damn! what’s really going on like my satellite station? like the Trump Insurrection it seems the plot / scheme was very elaborate! Business as usual in this danger zone, I had to sever ties with some; the drama? I’m not having it!

Business as usual in this danger zone? no justice no peace and if it is some are out here waiting in the dark trying to unravel it! but allies were found, the night we met I knew you would set me free.
Business as usual in this danger zone? it was painful! I thought the torture would be endless!! While we were out there it was dark in more ways than one, it’s not the way to be!! But now we’re outta there! check out how we're shining in glistening pearlescence!

We’re still out here dealing with that and this but from a different perspective!

Taking it there, dealing with that and this even though society disrespected!

No comments:

Post a Comment