...these breakbeat scientific feats similar to George Floyd protesters out in those streets? we'll keep believing...
...plus we'll keep relieving the stress as reality will continue to stress especially since there's still a coronavirus presence.
We'll provide the medicine, listening to The JB's with their version of Kool and The Gang's Let The Music Take Your Mind (The Reflex Revision)
This is actually an excerpt from their song When You Feel It Grunt If You Can, which I found on their These Are The JB's project..
Check out the players and the track, O-Dog Day Partying when we holla back? hey!! what did you expect?
- Bass – William "Bootsy" Collins
- Congas – Johnny Griggs
- Drums – Clyde Stubblefield, Frank "Kash" Waddy
- Flute, Baritone Saxophone – St. Clair Pinckney
- Guitar – Phelps "Catfish" Collins
- Vocals / Producer [Original Sessions] – James Brown
- Tenor Saxophone – Robert McCullough
- Trumpet – Clayton "Chicken" Gunnels, Darryl "Hasaan" Jamison
Post a Comment