Saturday, June 20, 2020

Gil Scott-Heron - Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Saturday afternoon; still sheltering in place;  oh!! but I was out in those Atlanta streets earlier..

Covid -19 over? I don't know bro!!  Dr Anthony Fauci said the first wave is still underway; we've got work to do!!

Trying to get over the hump, you feel me? jokers say we misbehave per boarded up storefronts on Peachtree Street here in Atlanta to Fourth Street up  in Louisville as my people deal with systemic racism...

Trying to get over the hump, you feel me?  jokers misbehave from Trump Tulsa rallies to SDNY per the  Berman misfiring by Bill Barr or now by Donald Trump; jokers need to quit playing..

Trying to get over the hump, you feel me? per  Gil Scott-Heron's  Inner City Blues it'll  ( Make Me Wanna Holler)

...of course this is his interpretation of the Marvin Gaye classic, it's another classic!! check out the players and the track; I'll holla!!




No comments:

Post a Comment