The saga / struggle continues!! sonic rehab is taking place, out of my face? I kept a fanatic..
I was already social distancing so it's not a new thing, plus I'm not listening to the Coronavirus Task Force News Conference with Trump and those other dubious characters...
Ignoring social engineering, doing our own thing!! the pursuit of the prize was like chasing the wind or running against the wind like Bob Seger? rewards were meager but soon we'll regroup; showing passion / character..
Jokers are loathing and fearing but we're steering the mothership to a safe haven / safe harbor; now chilling in the lab listening to Dexter Wansel with The Sweetest Pain
Check out the players and the track as we get breakbeat scientific per this classic material!! it's on, once again!!
- Acoustic Guitar, Drums, Keyboards, Percussion, Producer, Synthesizer, Vocals – Dexter Wansel
- Arranged By – Dexter Wansel
- Arranged By, Drums, Guitar, Vocals – Herb Smith
- Backing Vocals – Barbara Ingram, Becki Butler, Carla Benson, Carolyn Holloway, City Brown, Evette Benton, Karen Wortham, Lorna Wansel, Lorna Wortham, Shirley Collins , Terry Price, Willis Fox
- Backing Vocals, Lead Vocals – The Jones Girls
- Backing Vocals, Tambourine – Cynthia Biggs
- Bass – Jimmy Williams
- Cowbell, Drums – Pete Rudd
- Drums – Quinton Joseph
- Guitar – Mark Rubin
- Percussion – Miguel Fuentes
- Tenor Saxophone – Boby Malach
- Vibraslap – Jim Gallagher
- Vocals – Terri Wells