Monday, September 3, 2018

The Carlos Sanchez Movement - Love and Respect (Joe Claussell Mix)

Digital Crate Digging Continues per Music Monday, so we'll follow those principles....

It's also the Labor Day holiday here in America, who's fair with ya? dealing with so called invincibles?

Read between the lines like I told dude at Blogster, next thing you know he reported me for spamming..

Next thing I know I was banned from Facebook and Blogster,  who are now down; in the meantime and between time can I get down? face to face with a crook? naw dude but I moved on, now you can spot me jamming..

Naysayers are cramming to understand these!! like The Carlos Sanchez Movement we're just looking for Love and Respect.

This is the Joe Claussell Mix, as he get's spiritual with it while we continue to get breakbeat scientific; check the movement!! I told a naysayer this is what they can expect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment