Thursday, January 10, 2013

Whats The Dizzle? Just Laying In The Cut

There's so much drama in the ATL...Similar to Pakistan? whats up man? its hard being O-Dizzle! 

That's why I'm low key...minding and tending / laying in the cut;  that's the dizzle! 

Hopes and dreams fizzle....like pro football players per Junior Seau; ..with the brain disease..its hard to be at ease....so I move on to the next;  we kept it moving...sometimes we sacrifice! 

Others mentioned dumpster diving...barely surviving...while others kept proving themselves; like the NRA vs Joe Biden...actually it ain't nothing nice!

Brothas like me were laying in the cut...but mentioned we had the funk for ya; Transmitting Live from a remote outpost..like the Knicks Carmelo Anthony at the hotel because he's suspended..meanwhile we're showing and proving! 

Paying attention even though the economy has us broke!! like American Express workers cut...but were still showing and proving! 

Paying attention..sometimes stressed...sometimes wondering what was I proving during the ongoing interactions! 

Low key / laying in the cut;  after freeing myself like orca whales trapped under the Canadian ice....wondering why did I succumb to the distractions?

Act like you know me..dropping this breakbeat science..like Orson Welles...letting you know about the War of The Worlds...as the drama unfurls..actually  I'm praying that the corrupt don't contaminate the whole process!

Act like you know me!! after the coping strategy fails...I'm just laying in the cut..undergoing the healing process!

Whats the dizzle? we didn't quit or didn't stop this..we're laying in the cut...didn't fly on a Boeing 787 Dreamliner..

Whats the dizzle?  we didn't quit and didn't stop this...I'm going for mine bruh...

No comments:

Post a Comment