Wednesday, November 9, 2011

All Up In The Spot...The Game Is Ugly

Were all up in the spot; but the game is ugly..please!! it's like the NBA Lockout.....even though some of us have it made and don't even know it! 

Its getting hot in here like Nelly mentioned; Herman Cain will tell you that...let the healing process begin!! I heard some are in pain...but in these comfort zones some will cool out; they won't show it! 

The old schooler will tell me don't blow it..but like Joe Paterno they'll end up having to roll out!! I can see that the game is ugly! 

....Told not to be mad at the player just the game; but a joker tried to mug me! 

....Then another joker tried to drug me; the food and drinks were laced with chemicals! 

Another joker accused me of being down with Chemical Ali when I kicked these subliminals! 

Coming through repping Louisville like Muhammad Ali...whose coaching? substituting criminals in the game when they're not keeping it one hundred! 

Now were approaching that point; ...who suffers the cruel and unusual punishment?

All up in the spot!! the game is ugly...they couldn't run from it!! now its the critical stage of development! 

Things have gotten hot!! can we blame it on global warming? heed the warning....the system will crush your embellishment!

That's why the Occupy movement bumps heads with the establishment..they knew these folks wouldn't act right...

All up in the spot..who'll rock with me? check out this movement..as we get our act right...

No comments:

Post a Comment