Friday, February 20, 2015

Chopping Game Up PT.9 (Doing That / Acting Like I Knew That)

What's my mantra or actually my theme song?  *I Can't Let Up*  it helps me stay on track...

*Chopping Game Up*  as I Do That / Act Like I Knew that!! but this brotha is not an arm chair quarterback!!

....Gave a couch potato feedback; told them to give the drank and weed back; told homie to give the quarter back!!!

Humming and bumming like a panhandler in Downtown Atlanta down by the Five Points Marta Station; take your life back!!

The Funky Drummer is drumming; O-Dog came right back; blowing through like the Siberian Express!!

This brotha is *Dealing With The Madness*  my coping strategy? per Barry White it's  Let The Music Play!! that's how I deal with the stress!!

So whatcha trying to say? where you trying to go? O-Dog mentioned there's nowhere to run or hide!! there's no escape...

You could be as fast as Usain Bolt or a liar trying to dodge a lightning bolt!!  first ones across the tape...

So called ISIS warriors rape and pillage the village; as we hear of wars and rumors of wars...

Check the crisis; what's up mane? things haven't calmed down in Ukraine; Russia is holding trump cards; raising the bar...

...Not erasing the scar; money is still clocked by Exxon Mobil..

Pipelines flow from the Caspian Sea to the Black Sea through Georgia; it's all about the oil...

Jokers weren't in their right minds;  they're even asking me about these *Gamblers Out For A Fast Buck*

Fill up your Mazda Protege!!  Governments and Multi-National Corporations try to take your last buck....

*Ain't That A Shame*  a hater will say!!  Sorry!!  but we already know what's up...

It's All Game; that's why these brothas proceed and continue to Chop Game Up..

No comments:

Post a Comment