Sunday, November 13, 2011

Feeling Some Kind Of Way About It PT.3

Whats the deal?  that's what they ask a bruh..I told them I'm feeling some kind of way about it! 

Let the healing process begin...I tried to tell some its like this and like that!! but there will always be skeptics..like some towards Manny Pacquiao boxing..you know they had their doubts about it! 

The economy is bad; some are trying to do without it!! they had to sacrifice! 

Some decisions were bad..what's up with it? some will be inactive like DeSean Jackson..missing in action..whats up with me? I was peeping game; I had to tell you..."it ain't nothing nice"

"It ain't nothing nice" ....I heard those bad inside jokes...were they told by Republicans at the debate or by wannabe comedians?

"It ain't nothing nice" ....the so called insider took tokes off the crack pipe; then they wonder whats impeding them! 

...I'm using sonic crock pots..I'm feeding them and those this breakbeat science; wishing it was simple..what's on some of these folks minds? I was feeling some kind of way about it! 

But breakbeat scientific business gets handled!! as we go all out with it!

Not fake with it....were dedicated to the truth...but feeling some kind of way about it..from Atlanta  to wherever you landed...we know it's tight in these hoods...

But we're moving forward...going all out for it..they had us down for a minute..but we make a comeback like Tiger Woods..

Not stepping aside like Dmitry Medvedev for Putin...even though rations and resources are low..matters? some are disputing ..as some fight for goods and services..spots get occupied from Wall Street to Portland..

Peeps are ready to ride for freedom....I see some..they said they already had it..I wouldn't want to be them...I'm feeling some kind of way about it...check this word from a veteran now coaching in the sport..once again.. 


Once again it's on...as these brothers put it down like this....we're going all out for it...


Once again it's on....sometimes I wonder about things though..feeling some kind of way about it...







No comments:

Post a Comment