Sunday, April 30, 2023

Incognito– Black Rain (Instrumental Version)

Sunday Jazz Continues check out these menus!  of course that's the type of business conducted..

Don't get me wrong, we're still out here getting breakbeat scientific!  next level business is conducted...

Don't get me wrong; still peeping game, the next devil will corrupt it! back in the day? while up in Louisville / Newburg cats discussed it!! even Mr. Cole mentioned it's a rat race / dog eat dog world!! others mentioned that the whole game is shady!!

Don't get me wrong!!  not sleeping in the game!! ready to spaz, disgusted by what erupted based on my hood / ghetto / country / alley Louisville / Newburg default settings; it's hard to get somebody to work with me!! 

How will the work be? there's no telling!! listening to jazz / funk  / rock music / house music; went to Sunday morning earlier, I even held Wednesday Night Service  with the Gospel House Mix..

Who'll work with me on this Sunday Jazz?  I'm back on the block again like Quincy Jones! all up in the mix!!

Who'll work with me as I get  retro-futuristic with it? oh yes!! that style is O-Zone's!! 

 
Who'll work with me as I drop this Incognito track called  Black Rain (Instrumental Version)? excuse me, but I'm just doing my due diligence /  getting breakbeat scientific out here on I-20 in Atlanta swerving!  once again it's on!!


No comments:

Post a Comment