Sunday, April 23, 2023

The Train Of Thought Derailed But We Prevailed (Part Four)

We went about the business of collecting scattered thoughts so we could get our minds right!

Soon the train of thought was rolling but life comes at you fast! it derailed like Norfolk Southern trains up in East Palestine Ohio, where they cry saying "yo that ain't right".

Check this insight; altered / cropped pictures? naw, that's not what it do! I'm writing these cropped words. 

This good word a hot mess / hot scripture painting a picture? oh yes, that train of thought is rolling! once again it's on per this Sunday morning shifting into the afternoon! we're  live and direct from the rabbit hole...

...aka our remote outpost out here off of I-20 in Atlanta, somebody will understand a brotha!! Let's Get It! Let's Go! they had me geeked up / encouraged!

Accused of being a shadetree mechanic out here acting frantic, a bootleg mentalist? they laugh, said this train of thought will derail,  its how I roll.

Others say it's all love, the synchronicity of us? as this Sunday Jazz Continues  it's reflected in the day or even night rhythm.

Brotha O is deep into the sound that's where the train of thought rolled but some wonder was I caught out there in the sea of love? a drowning man? 

Brotha O felt the pressure / the pain when the sonic assault was repelled and the train of thought derailed!! I left for awhile but I felt the music within. 

But now I'm back, your dude prevailed, a weakness detected?  naw, I had to utilize supreme courage and maximum strength!! I guess it's part of the plan!

Oh yes, it's part of a bigger plan!! that train of thought derailed but your dude prevailed!!

The mothership gets good mileage, so check us out!!  on through the universe it sailed!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment