Saturday, November 5, 2022

"Another Sunrise" (A Soulful House Mix) by DJ Spivey

 Digital Crate Digging Continues as we come through with this Saturday Night Fever edition.

Of course we're broadcasting live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta; this is how we're living!!

Earlier? sun drenched then clouds rolled in with a chance of rain, but I chilled outback on the patio / deck. 

 A mere human I told myself so I'm just trying to maintain, catch me showing myself  self respect!

 Relaxing, erasing the uncertainty; Monday Michiru with Masters At Work reminded me Sunshine After The Rain!! that'll work for me! 

Relaxing, erasing the stain on my heart? ready for a new start / taking the next step / hitting the reset button? that'll work for me!

It's like this and like that so who'll work with me? ready for a new start;   "Another Sunrise" (A Soulful House Mix) by DJ Spivey the theme music?

It's like this and like that! check out the playlist and the mix!! for a new start? it's conducive!!

 Sunrise: 

 00:00 Cascades of Colour by Ananda Project feat. Gaelle Adisson 

 06:28 Beautiful Life (Bang The Drum Vocal Remix) by Stephanie Cooke & Diephuis feat. Han Litz

 12:40 On The Road (Manoo Abstrakt Vocal Remix by The Realm, Athazz, Kelli Sae 

19:22 Changes (Main Vox) by Mark Lewis  

23:47 Move Your Feet (Dub Mix) by Soulface, Ed Ramsey 

29:16 Crush (Conwat The Artist Remix) by Yuna 

 33:59 Here I stand (FTL Remix) by Usher 

 39:20 Lovely Ones by Blaze 

 45:30 What Is Love (Conway The Artist Remix) by Ayo  

49:41 Long Hard Road (V2 Vocal) by Sade

 52:56 Fox Tooth (Atjazz Galaxy Aart Dub) by Atjazz

 58:24 Charm by Promo 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment