Sunday, December 19, 2021

Answers Were Right In Front Of Me (Part Eight)

 Your dude jumped to the conclusion after recognizing the pattern; oh! the answer was right in front of me!

Your dude jumped up, using this good word and the drum beat / pattern as weapons, battering those that tried to front on me…

…and you; this is frontline spiritual warfare business, appropriate for this Sunday morning!

What it do? fronting on mine was the business of the apparatus as they come through “buking and scorning”

This breakbeat scientific business? the inspiration started on a Sunday, but the apparatus was hoping by Monday it’s a wrap. Answers were right in front of me, overcoming mage mutterings? they’re causing no delay, the devil is mad but now some are happy, they’ll clap! It’s going down! like Trump that stable genius or Mark Meadows his errand boy they'll play the fool like the Main Ingredient mentioned and the role fit. It’s going down!! beats bump and this good word rebuked the devil and his advocates, inconvenience the rule! some will say let’s welcome to the new dimwit!

Oh Yes!! answers were right in front of me! like I said it started on a Sunday morning and it never ended. Oh yes! answers were right in front of me along with temptation but like the song by Al Green I didn’t yield / play the fool; my honor defended. Gatekeepers? just devil dancers / naysayers that’ll block the stairwell saying this won’t end well. Hate won’t keep us, Blessed and Highly Favored per the Clark Sisters! that special justice won’t fail.


No comments:

Post a Comment