Thursday, December 16, 2021

Answers Were Right In Front Of Me (Part Seven)

 Damn! probably like Urban Meyer I didn’t like how the situation played out but the answer was right in front of me!

Visions were revealed, a fresh one; knowledge was instilled now O-Dizzle will come with a fresh one especially after they tried to front on me!

The answer was right in front of me, the front can be a local, national, international and intergalactic one. 

The answer was right in front of me! virtual , augmented or actual reality! knowledge dropped by a rational or fanatical one!

But due to the information overload referred to by O-Dizzle in the mix with the ode to Throwback Thursday I'm too lazy to sleep as flames roar from the campfire while out in the wilderness!

Lost in the night / waiting in the dark! anxiety eye opening! can’t sleep or retire for the night, some of y’all can probably feel this! Thankful Thursday business? it’s a blessing to be here but can I make an arrangement with the emptiness? all bets are off! So I continue to stargaze, counting blessings naming them one by one per the Sunday School song, soon I doze off!

It’s amazing, now due to the answer O-Zone goes off with the supreme courage / maximum strength strategy!

But some are all shook up like Elvis mentioned, or even Shook Ones per Mobb Deep, check the reference to Throwback Thursday!

After we looked up  / sent prayers up blessings come down tripping out those that tried to front on me!

Some of y’all know what the deal will be, the truth will be revealed; I even found out the answer was right in front of me!





No comments:

Post a Comment