Thursday, March 1, 2018

90's Underground Hip Hop Mix - Rare & Indie

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Throwback Thursday; my mind goes back to previous episodes...

...From rolling down Broadway or Muhammad Ali Boulevard in Louisville to I-20 down here in Atlanta up in the Buick Regal or the Olds Cutlass Supreme! check the modes...

I checked the codes,  now I drop this good word on my constituents / teams that's coded like Indian code talkers or even my people in the hood...

Using ebonics? we launch assaults of a sonic nature!! per NRA constituents? constitutions mentioned the right to bear arms per the second amendment but we weaponize funk, soul music , house music, jazz and hip hop, so what's good!! 

So what's hood? damn!! per Throwback Thursday and previous episode reflecting we're listening to 90's Underground Hip Hop Mix - Rare & Indie courtesy of  Nicola Armellin

So what's hood? damn!! per Throwback Thursday your dude is back in those 90's!! check out the playlist and the mix!! it's on once again!!


Legacy - That's How I Live 

Peanut Butter Wolf & Rasco - Run The Line (Remix)

Scientifik - I Aint The Damn One (Remix)

Creative - Expect Wreck 

Mixed Elements - Divine Styles

Royal Flush - Rotten Apple (Remix)

Skitz & Phi Life Cypher - A Time Of Chaos 

Shadez Of Brooklyn - Change

 Lord V.I. - Not Tonight 

Das EFX - Microphone Master (Remix) 

Sparrow The Movement - Rhyme Impotence 

Gab Gotcha - Angels

 I.G. Off and Hazardous - Demo 

Hidden Track (Instrumental)



No comments:

Post a Comment