Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Jazzanova - Complete Life

Digital Crate Digging Continues per the HumpDay Extravaganza!! plus the month of May draws to a close as I post this..

Digital? analog? some are digging this as the saga / struggle continues!! freedom? I have to fight for this...

What's up dog? I have a right to this, plus I enlighten with this!! I my constituents? I see them out here struggling!! dude rocking the EPMD bucket hat was at the Quik Trip on Panola Road in Stonecrest trying to bum gas money...

Noticed he was rocking Jordan's plus had an iPhone; I must confess he's suspect!! go back to class homie!!

O-Zone is chilling / through dealing but I know the game isn't over!! I'm lounging,  still trying to live a discreet life..

Dnager zone business is ongoing!! jokers act a fool like blowing up Kabul; the game isn't over!! in the meantime and between time I'm chilling listening to Liquid Lounge presenting  Jazzanova with a track called Complete Life! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment