Thursday, May 18, 2017

I'm Back With It I Wasn't Slack With It PT.8

I'm back with it, I wasn't slack with it!! this is HumpDay Extravaganza / getting over the hump type of business,  even though I'm writing this on a Throwback Thursday. 

Some are getting the business like Trump vs Mueller!! witch hunts? please!!  your dude gathers / hunts on what I call Throwback / Thirsty Thursday. 

You heard me?  no need to ask Agent Mulder from the X-Files it's rough out here!! a dude is still hungry and thirsty!!  this math I drop is like a blues song as coping strategies fail us. 

You heard me?  it's rough out here!! flagrant agents with complex styles had to reach settlements like Roger Ailes..

May he rest in peace, he's gone home; others? I let them go on about their business!! I saw how they played it. 

Please!! the behavior was questionable,  plus alternative facts were provided! progress?  they delayed it.

...That's where they lost me,  like it was the Bermuda Triangle! now I'm coming from a different angle. 

...That's where they lost me!! over in Decatur?  that cat wasn't pimping,  he was just caught up in a love triangle. 

...That's where they lost me!! but now your dude is back with it, I wasn't slack with it...

Moving forward, though I had to sacrifice!! it "ain't nothing nice" we're opposed by the devil and his advocates...

Moving forward, coming through in the clutch for my constituents!!
Terence Crutcher type cases remind us there's still work to do..

Brothers are gonna work it out per Willie Hutch!! most of us aren't slack with it,  so we're back with it!! we've got work to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment