Wednesday, September 7, 2016

The Atmosphere Shifted PT.9 (I Can See How It's Going)

The atmosphere shifted, I checked the attitude;  like Donald Trump some are full of it!! how did they play?

Priorities shifted due to explosions like Space X so  I play it like Malcolm X;  this dude is letting the hustlers hustle and the players play.

The atmosphere shifted, so the simple is not made complex!! especially since I can see how it's going.

Priorities shifted!! I pimp through the complex / bouncing through!! my hand?  I wasn't showing.

The atmosphere shifted, I see how this thing is going!! it's due to Karmic Repercussions.

Priorities shifted!! whatcha knowing? please!! Rodrigo Duterte types were argumentive!! bringing bad karma to the discussions.

Young gifted and black per Nina Simone? please!! Chicago shows us how the war can get!! collateral damage of capitalism?  

Priorities shifted, so what are we on? whatcha know? I believe some were drunk or sparking that Mad Izm.. 

...Mentioned by Channel Live and  KRS-One, some are on one, out there where the atmosphere shifted..

Check the channel for this Live Broadcast!! straight from a remote outpost off of I-20 in Atlanta, #WednesdayWisdom  is dropped, maybe somebody will be uplifted..

Lights blink on the instrument panel in the mothership / hooptie as I dip down I-20 in Atlanta, caught up in this #ATLtraffic..

 The atmosphere shifted so a brotha will get breakbeat scientific per this HumpDay Extravaganza; I'm dropping mathematics..

 


No comments:

Post a Comment