Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The Recruiting Process PT.5

 Just got back from the Holiday Weekend: President's Day / Valentine's Day: now it's time to get down...

How did some play? said it'll be a bleak one per the President's play!! Supreme Court nominations are on deck,  R.I.P.  Antonin Scalia even though to my people he showed no respect; oh!! I remember how he put it down!!

The recruiting process? it's still going down!! Ted Cruz Supreme Court wolf tickets are sold / or crying wolf as some understand it.... 

I Can Understand It per Bobby Womack or maybe  the version by New Birth!! I go back, but futuristic check the funk  rebirth after the mothership landed..

I couldn't stand it!! what? the recruiting process!! these earthlings wanted me to join them, but they tried to play me like I was Boo Boo The Fool!!  

Living my life like it's golden per Jill Scott but earthlings scheme and plot!! just rode past the Gold Dome in Downtown Atlanta!! at the swap meet / flea market? gold plated merchandise awaits a fool!!

During the toil and strife? O-Zone dipped down I-20 in Atlanta, I slipped through portals, I wasn't rolling with cartels / it wasn't across Mexican borders!! the DEA was worried about the wrong person.

There's no contraband!! just this brand new funk!! blue collar / using *Mechanical Engineering*  we're always working.

Learned how to fix things, helping those residing in the spot!! .from the Gaza Strip to the Las Vegas Strip!! earth is where curses and blessings are.

Learned how to kick things to rebuke the recruiting process like this breakbeat science!! maybe a verse and the funk we bring can reach you where you are.

From the East to West Coast / Midwest to Down South!! from Yemen on over to Israel where it's real!! Let the music play!!! like Barry White, the soundtrack for the uphill struggle.

What do we have for you?  while rebuking the recruiting process we're dropping insight!! we couldn't front, we had to act like we know.

No comments:

Post a Comment