Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Public Transportation / Transformation



It's like we're on a bus ride; Greyhound? MegaBus? MARTA? who's smarter?  we're not rolling down I-95 with product..

Good and evil collide like Michael Slager and Walter "Lamar" Scott in North Charleston, SC;  who will follow the rules of conduct?

From I-20 in Atlanta to I-26 in Charleston we continue to ride for freedom; I tried to conduct myself in an orderly fashion; but what's it all worth?

From Obama in DC, to NYC to Ferguson a brotha is disrespected in every form or fashion while on this earth..

Drama is introduced by the thought and fashion police!! I'm not in the latest fashion!!  no skinny jeans!! I'm working things out in  baggy Roca-Wear; Nautica polo; plus I've got my Vans on....

Check the public transformation of this salt of the earth; oh I studied my history!!  it's the shoulders of giants a brotha stands on...

Check the public transportation; I'm not on the bus, I'm riding the train of thought!! O-Dog jams on it, It's No Mystery!!  O-Zone?  this brotha is about Freedom / a Freedom Rider; that's what's up with us!! 

Similar to that bus the 86 Lithonia like OutKast talked about back in the day? I guess, but I see how these jokers play, 

*No Justice No Peace*  like in Downtown Atlanta? check out the public transformation as the outcast walked about humming and bumming  down on Forsyth Street / Alabama Street / Broad Street....

Knowledge is dropped when the funky drummer is drumming!! please!!  check out the public transportation!!  my folk won't get bailed out like firms down on Wall Steet and Broad Street...

Taking a fall on our street like Ms. Fletcher?  she's fallen and can't get up..

Bump Bump; she get's ran over; * Under The Bus*  now that's what's up...

Bump Bump!!  O-Dog fights back with the funk in a world that's  corrupt; we're in the thick of this...

Circumstances Debatable; is it the death or the birth of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment