Saturday, February 15, 2014

In The Meantime And Between Time / Critical Stage Of Development

Check me out...just chilling out...in between episodes..in the meantime and between time...

Didn't wreck out on the Pennsylvania turnpike..please..during the ongoing mass hysteria like Syria I turned right instead of left..now usually seen with mine...

Usually on the scene with mine...but they weren't checking for me..cool!! I was trying to roll incognegro / incognito...

Usually on the scene with mine...trying  to be a cool Negro / black man.....but soon rebuking bullies similar to Richie Incognito...

Negro please!! that's what I had to tell Aunt Jemima and Uncle Thomas types...resurrected during all the slave films in 2013...

We couldn't be at ease...where did we find ya? probably ducking the arch nemesis on the premises...intervention wasn't working...

Check out the rebirth of this thing....my mind was made up!! ..focused after taking a break from the usual routines and rites and rituals...

Check the 4.1 magnitude earthquake in South Carolina .....due to O-Dizzle dipping down I-20 with the brand new funk? ...as we get with ya..

That dude is rude!! that's what they said about O-Zone after this good word is dropped..from Charlotte Mecklenburg North Carolina to I-80 out in Oakland..

That dude is rude!! science is dropped from Louisville / Newburg to Johannesburg to Pluto and Mars...but I didn't merge with the apparatus..so I'm still broke man!!

But broken beats and English are the essence of this discipline...as we put it down in the meantime and between time..

Hazardous Material? naw...what we have is spiritual...at this critical stage of development..while were caught in a moment of time.... 

CHECK OUT THE CRITICAL STAGES MIX BY O-DOG

No comments:

Post a Comment