Thursday, September 29, 2022

At The End Of The Day? We’re Just Trying To Maintain (Part Ten)

 As I mentioned before, life comes at you fast! it’ll blow in like Hurricane Ian or other tropical storms brewing in the Atlanta Ocean. 

Russel Honore' mentioned we need to hold the damn line, in more ways than one! message approved by Brotha O, per broadcasting live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta; your dude had a notion!

At the end of the day? your dude is just trying to maintain but naysayers try to start a commotion like Trump insurrectionists bum rushing the Capitol; that’s where they lost me! ruffles  from the rift of the friendship?

It’s like high tides on the ocean or even winds of change blowing; it’s rough out here, even Hunger Games Peacekeepers enforce policies from the Capitol! many are affected by life’s ebb and flow. At the end of the day? we’re just trying to maintain! reconciliation? is there any glimmer of hope? per the way some of these people creep / roll I doubt it. On this Thankful Thursday where it’s a blessing to be here? trepidation is felt instead, so now minds are blown.

They’re making mind blowing decisions like Heatwave per the Throwback Thursday reference! y’all should know what the deal is, Let The Healing Process Begin!! everybody is going through something!

At the end of the day? we’re all just trying to maintain or just stay ahead in the game but there’s always something!

Check the Throwback Thursday, I just dropped in to see what condition my condition my was in per Kenny Rogers and the First Edition! I am the shadow of Brotha O, so pardon me.
At the end of the day? I’m just trying to maintain! I checked to see if he was still alive and.. ..through fog and mist influenced frosted glass / smoke and mirrors / illusions? damn! it sure was hard to see! He’s usually just a lonely soul anyway; sword of truth illuminations made him that way! some will understand..

No comments:

Post a Comment