Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Where’s The Duct Tape? The Structure Is Falling Apart (Part Eight)

 My grandchild approached me yesterday with her  gray Barbie Dodge PT Cruiser that a crack on the roof. 

She said we needed some duct tape, my mind wandered thinking we needed some for this corrupt state of Georgia as I digress; votes they’ll suppress, oh that’s the truth. 

They’ll compete with Texas and Florida plus other states with their outlandish ways. 

The structure is falling apart, check the state of the so called union! low key? some were inspired by the Trump insurrection, on different levels they’re running those type of plays…

…as the band plays on like it’s the Titanic; the saga / struggle continues aka life goes on as the toil and strife goes on! 

Where’s the duct tape? the structure is falling apart making this O-Zone mentioned Journey rough; once again it’s on!

So what’s really going on like my other blog? even the vagabond is caught out there, followed by the shadows of alone.

A nomad in the streets of San Francisco, Los Angeles, Atlanta and even in Philadelphia supposedly the home of freedom. Duct tape used for the cardboard structure or the tent they’ll erect; much respect, lying to myself saying it couldn’t be me. Corrupt state living aka capitalism has its consequences affecting innocent bystanders / collateral damage? lying to myself, if saying the Lord didn’t bless me.

Blessed in the City and The Field per Fred Hammond! check the knowledge that's dropped during this HumpDay Extravaganza; somebody will understand a brotha.

Hitting up the Dollar Tree like Patriot Front participants but not for bogus uniforms, but to get duct tape for the grand baby’s toy then it’s back to the lab; broadcasting live from a remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta!

No comments:

Post a Comment