Tuesday, January 11, 2022

George Benson - Love x Love

Digital Crate Digging Continues, it's going down in conjunction with this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday edition; things can go either way..

Plus, it's going down per other breakbeat scientific principles; a dude is still rolling down I-20 in Atlanta; this is how I'm living / this is how I play...

Oh yes!! that's where the mothership landed a brotha after lights started blinking on the instrument panel...

The saga / struggle continues!! now a brotha drops insights after I was chilling in the Lions Den like Daniel...

The saga / struggle continues!! still rolling down I-20 in Atlanta!  I'm trying to handle business before it handles me!  it ain't nothing nice..

Listening to 91.9 WCLK earlier, the sound selector Morris In The Morning  played George Benson,  Love x Love!! This is the Reflex Revision! 
  O-Zone? it's all love!! it sounded so nice I had to hear it twice!!   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment