Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Out On The Edges (Part Five)

Digital Crate Digging Continues on this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday, so named because things can go either way..

The saga / struggle continues!! claiming the terrific outcome while we drop this good word and the drum while being out here on the edges; dropping knowledge is how we'll play..

Heard what a naysayer had to say; saying they didn't understand this breakbeat science!!  we're breaking it down unlike the Trump administration blocking Ambassador Gordon Sondland from testifying about Ukraine; up in this game?  playing me like I'm unworthy / like this ain't nothing!

It's rough out here for a player on the edges, but I'm fast breaking like James Worthy when he was rolling with Magic Johnson and the old school LA Lakers aka Showtime,  you heard me? like Michael Jackson wannabe starting something!

Per Anthony Davis and Lebron James the new school La Lakers getting into something?  meanwhile, out on the edges we keep good word dropping and funky drumming; a bruh is usually on some "other other"

Misbehaving in these ongoing games like Houston Rockets vs China? where did you find a brotha? dude asked me if I was dollar chasing / joint casing?  told him I'm not that kind of brotha!

This brotha is rocking the baldy or fade; utilized edges on the clippers / razors but I have the persona of a dread, so I stay a step ahead of Babylon!

Realizing it's all on me!!  dropping knowledge like pigeons on ledges dropping poop, check the scoop!! Flying like an eagle, Steve Miller;  or maybe a Gulfstream or Lear Jet as I exit the danger zone!

Realizing it's all on me!! back in the day, even though  it's not Throwback Thursday / Flashback Friday I remember dipping in the Buick Regal or the Cutlass Supreme;  you know they're still luxury vehicles in the hood!

Coming equipped; plots and schemes?  I see through!!  they're revealed in this brand new funk and the word that's good.

Knowledge is flipped per being out on the edges, those asking what's good?  they'll  be answered..

Some of them we're out here waiting while the system kept hating or debating; no questions were answered

No comments:

Post a Comment