Friday, September 13, 2019

Soulful Vocal Deep House Music DJ Mix Playlist by JaBig

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Flashback Friday; this is the Friday Night Fever Edition..

...also the Full Moon in Pisces Edition, gave the cash back to jokers wanting me to sell out;  I'm not fooling with them!!

Everybody is a fool sometimes, but I'm not trying to be intentional!! retro-futuristic is how I'm living..

Sound selectors also call this a New Music Friday, as I do things my way!! exhibiting that Friday Feeling!!

 Don't get me wrong, retro- futuristic but enjoying the present it's a gift that's why they call it the present!!  y'all should know what the deal is..

Don't get me wrong!! we're present and accounted for!! not absent like Trump's favorite African American....who finally saw the light after waiting in the dark; he should know what the deal is!!

Once again it's on!! this good word is dropped and beats thump per this so called African American letting my people know what the deal is when getting breakbeat scientific..

Listening to this Soulful Vocal Deep House Music DJ Mix Playlist by JaBig, it's something you can dig; check out the playlist and the mix!!

Playlist Tracklisting: Killing Me (Benji Candelario Reprise) David Anthony, Latreda Maxie
Justify (Original Mix) Din Jay, Richelle Hicks
I've Been Changed (The Deepness 2019 Re-Edit) Inner Faith, The Deepness, Victor Simonelli
Killing Me Dub (Scott Diaz Dub Remix) David Anthony, Latreda Maxie
I Once Was Lost (Original Mix) Scott Diaz
Back Around (Original Mix) Chico Flash
Good Vibes David Anthony
For The Dancer (RC Original Mix) Roland Clark
The Look (Director's Cut Signature Mix) Spencer Parker, Dan Beaumont, Frankie Knuckles, Eric Kupper
Get To Me Once (Original Mix) Matt Early, Ray Hurley, Abi Flynn
Set You Free (Original Mix) Backup Plan



No comments:

Post a Comment