Wednesday, July 18, 2018

What's The Business? PT.5 (Another HumpDay Extravaganza)

What's the deal? it's another HumpDay Extravaganza so what's the business?  like Trump with Putin they ask me what did I mean by this and that?

Had to chill when others fronted like Papa John's, embarrassing Louisville so now they're renaming the stadium? Trump was empowering some, meanwhile they said the science we dropped was meaningless!!

What's the bizness? or business for these English teachers; they can't reach us!...we drop brand new funk along with other elements..

Like Earth Wind and Fire these are elements of the universe, check the verse; it's like the message Sherlock Holmes dropped on Watson telling him how elementary it is..

What's the business? what it do? what's up Holmes? asked by dude over in Doraville on Buford Highway but check the policy, he's peeping game per the Trump Immigration "wannabe"  law..

What's the business? what it do?  per this Humpday Extravaganza we're putting it down but not styling and profiling due to racial profiling!! some of my people got caught up in immigration issues while we were in Miami but check the strategy / check the circumstances;  coming soon,  martial law? 

What's the business? what it do? trying to get over the hump but we took a brief hiatus from the naysayers that thought they had us.

What's the business? what it do?  I had to get high and mighty with the attitude, jokers tried to trade us like Kawhi Leonard and DeMar DeRozan, we knew the devil was opposing!! now we're dropping the funk and this good word we're composing!!  that's what's up us. 

Word to those that wonder what the deal is!! not high and mighty showing arrogance,  I'm not trying to be in charge of nothing but my business. 

Word to those that wonder what the deal is? dark and light will compete for attention,  which I paid for by handling my business

Per this HumpDay Extravaganza? a dude is handling business before it handles me!! it's going down from I-20 in Atlanta to I-95 down in Miami / Dade County. 

Per this HumpDay Extravaganza? it's going down as we let you know the business!! some understand a dude when I mentioned the ongoing charade;  on our heads?  there's  a bounty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment