Wednesday, July 25, 2012

All Up In The Spot / Some Were Corporate With It

Were all up in the spot...jokers were corporate with it..others were player players...please!! I'm surrounded by players rocking khakis, Steve Maddens, Stacy Adams, and Hush Puppies! 

Hot like the Mojave in July...or like St. Louis this summer..but jokers were high scorers per the John Madden;  its happening down here in the ATL..home of the Buppies! 

Whats up with these and those? I had to tell some I'll see you when I see you!

Do ya thing kid!! like Steve Arrington said nobody can be you but you! 

O-Zone will see through the deception...whats the reception?  like Republican Islamophobia;  whatcha know about a brotha? do ya thing kid!! that's what little shorty told O-Dizzle! 

Danger zone residents gave me a bad reception like Latinos in Anaheim...as I go for mine...but I knew the reign began with a drizzle! 

Whats the dizzle? some are infamous like Joe Paterno..what did you learn bro? information overloads were bogus due to erroneous data...all up in the spot some were corporate..jokers were like Mitt Romney over in Europe...going through the motions!

 Please!! whats up with it? what will the response be?  I wasn't down with the program..I had other notions! 

The Sonic Assault will be the answer...but corporal punishment was introduced...the defense and the prosecution introduced motions; but the judge wasn't hearing it!

 Privates and corporals were gluttons for punishment..others will defect like diplomats from Syria....whats up with it? please!! the debatable circumstance led to persecution by the institution; but I wasn't fearing it!

 Public or private corporations limit rations per the stock market; so whats up with it? I'm steering it...the mothership; to a safe haven or harbor!

All up in the spot a brotha gets breakbeat scientific with these fools;  hatred they harbor!

No comments:

Post a Comment