Saturday, June 24, 2017

The Mystery - A Deep Progressive House Mix

Digital Crate Digging Continues!! I'm posting this on a Saturday afternoon after a brief hiatus...

No HumpDay Extravaganzas, Throwback Thursdays or Flashback Fridays; catching up on my pimping? that's how I'll play this!!

This is not a simple thing!! hunger and thirst will be the fuel but I never sold out,  I  gave the cash back!! I'm doing things my way...

Doing the damn thing!! Hunger Games Peacekeepers are avoided along with jokers who are null and void with it!! I see how they play..

Let the music play!! we're listening to The Mystery - A Deep Progressive House Mix  courtesy of Confused Bi-Product of a Misinformed Culture

Let the music play!! check out the playlist and the mix as we study the mystery of life; progressive with this! check the conduct as we get breakbeat scientific when we represent the culture.. 

Tracklist:

0:00 - Adriatique - Rolling Stone
06:23 - Bajka & Hunter/Game - The Island
10:05 - Agents Of Time - Still Enough feat. Flowers & Sea Creatures
15:27 - Eekkoo & Flowers and Sea Creatures - 4th Bell (Henry Saiz Remix)
20:12 - Agents Of Time - Alkatraz
25:29 - Flowers And Sea Creatures Feat. Wrong Jeremy - The Very Next Day (Adriatique Remix)
33:46 - Dark Soul Project - The Master
41:34 - Kastis Torrau, Arnas D - Siren's Cry
48:00 - Feri & Boral Kibil - Land Of Broken Dreams
54:37 - Boral Kibil - One Night In Dream


No comments:

Post a Comment