Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The I-20 Chronicles / Humpday Madness / Random Thoughts Edition


Whats the deal?  check out these I-20 Chronicles...Atlanta style business..as we deal with the madness going down!

Whats real compared to what per Les McCann and Eddie Harris?  were back with this!! as we respond to these and those..the Brotha O-Dizzle is throwing down! 

He's a funky type of soul brotha;  providing the soundtrack as I take this journey!

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta Fast and Furious like Eric Holder; trying to find somebody to work with me! 

Slipping down into the abyss or sliding through the portal? bearing witness to the ugly or a beauty beholder?  the sport can go either way! how am I working it..will I pray?  of course I will..thats how I make it! 

How are others working it? spotted these macks and divas /aka Morehouse and Spelman grads down here in the A-Town; they're trying to fake it until they make it!

Please!! we've got more bounce to the ounce like Roger and Zapp...brothas are working it out per Willie Hutch;  coming through in the clutch like Charlie Hustle!
 
....Aka Pete Rose before the gambling; as I hit my peeps up with this prose...jokers knock the hustle! 

Supposedly just rambling when dropping these random thoughts;  I told a joker to read between the lines! 

Supposedly just stumbling when we kept on running even though it got lonely out there; we had to sacrifice; but we kept it moving...we kept reading the signs! 

Peeping game; we kept reading the minds of these earthlings!

Not sleeping in the game; dipping down I-20 in Atlanta thinking of a master plan like Rakim and them; planning on how we gonna work things!

No comments:

Post a Comment