Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Peace Is Disturbed, It Wouldn't Be Still!! (Part Five)

 On this Terrible  / Terrific Tuesday where things can things can go either way?  we're claiming the terrific outcome!

But peace is disturbed it wouldn't be still so per Rev, F.C. Barnes it'll be like climbing up the rough side of the mountain but we're not quitting  / stopping once again it's on!

Damn! the scene is observed and we're ready to roll  / we're on our way but we heard that window of opportunity slamming closed.

Now my appetite is curbed I backed away from the buffet my rusted resolve didn't work, I was warned by the old school Baptist preacher up in Louisville that the devil is opposed!

Peace is disturbed, it wouldn't be still; my issues  / problems? not solved, anointed desires still coming?

Observed how the devil and his advocates were acting!  elated by my endeavors going under / asunder but we kept on running!

Broadcasting live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta, ground zero per the last couple of days!

Fulton County had indictments for Trump and his cohorts plus down the street  / on MLK Drive Beyonce put it down in these sports making plays!

Where have you found me? had to admit I was lost, peace was disturbed, it wouldn't be still! I guess we can blame it on wayward dreams.

Complicated, I keep telling y'all these sports are complex, now wishing they were diaphanous dreams?

Instead? I was waiting in the dark per endless tenebrosity at a high velocity, it's not creeping.

Nighttime? catch me walking in the dark knowing that dawn approaches so I'm keeling it moving I'm not sleeping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment