Tuesday, August 1, 2023

It's Mysterious (Part Eight)

 It's mysterious the way we do this on this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday where things can go either way! we're claiming the terrific outcome surviving in the midst of the ongoing madness, but I keep telling y'all God is in the blessing business...

...per Rev James Cleveland I kept believing that everything was going to be alright; the Clark Sisters mentioned being blessed and highly favored so y'all should know what the deal is!

Telling y'all what the real is, "it ain't nothing nice"; per the old school hip hop catch phrase it's hard to get your weight up, sometimes losing it like you're on that Ozempic!

It's mysterious as we proceed and continue to deal with that and this! we kept on running like it was the Olympics!

It's mysterious , that's our prognosis after checking the dynamics! excuse me, things transpired so I'll write this transcript.

Also known as a poem / this good word; once again its on check out this knowledge dropped by Brotha O-Zone but I noticed as the older I get?

The window of opportunity is dipped through witnessing God working in mysterious ways! that window is climbed through quickly!

Like a burglar but who's working with a brotha? we're putting it down like this, inspired! a touch of life provided magically!

If you can see what I'm saying "holla at me"!! but chaos and confusion was how the status will be! when I woke up from that so called American dream? it was a nightmare, a season of fire and storm!

Its mysterious, the prelude to infinite darkness? I  see some of my constituents waiting while the apparatus kept hating but this is not the norm!

It's mysterious, maybe it is the norm the ultimate scorn, but once again it's on! I wasn't afraid to live!

I'll keep going following the old school Baptist preacher's advice and keep living! please! I've still got a lot to give.


No comments:

Post a Comment