Thursday, August 17, 2023

Peace Is Disturbed, It Wouldn't Be Still!! (Part Six)

 Digital Crate Digging Continues on this Thankful Thursday but excuse us as we wax poetic, it's a blessing to be here!

Throwback Thursday energy is also recognized per peace being disturbed it wouldn't be still! some back in the day issues haven't been rectified so we're still out here!

From here in Atlanta where Fulton County Grand Jurors were doxed to out in Hawaii many can bear witness to how rough it is out here! aloha! those were the greetings from a network  reporter from the mainland.

Peace is disturbed, remarks lighting a fuse to fuel a fire inside; sad stories some will confide, people are in pain man!

Hawaii is on fire! many were wondering how they're going to make it, were greetings misconstrued? 

Peace is disturbed it wouldn't be still! the saga  / struggle continues as desolate grief is felt by a swollen mind, due to ongoing madness its one that's subdued.

Brotha O? trying to be clever  / shrewd like Trump and his cohorts down here in Georgia? I was but I backed away from the buffet I didn't want to have to check in at the Fulton County Jail over on Rice Street!

I was walking in the dark but I wasn't waiting in the dark "it ain't nothing nice" out in these streets!

I got out of those streets now chilling out in my remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta, with Outback Chronicles type of vibe as winds of change blow / the trees whispered a secret; somewhere I know it blew a swollen mind..

..that's affected by smoke and mirrors enhanced by the fog affecting those waiting in the dark  as the moonlight entwined!

Peace is disturbed it wouldn't be still especially if that word in the wind / word on the curb was misconstrued!

Brotha O  curbed his appetite I knew some of these jokers wouldn't act right! clarity is pursued but others remained subdued.


No comments:

Post a Comment