Wednesday, January 11, 2023

We've Got A Lot Of Work To Do (Part Three)

 

The saga / struggle continues per this HumpDay Extravaganza, we've got a lot of work to do! catch us trying to get over the hump!

The saga / struggle continues from here in Atlanta where Georgia Bulldogs football fans are still celebrating  to where you are, we fight back with this good word and beats that bump!

The saga / struggle continues, refusing to be caught out there! soon another victim of a decaying addiction? 

Like its a music production but its just corruption the apparatus wants to see the strings of my heart played like a guitar and that beat is kicking!

Damn! we've got a lot of work to do! even though I peeped game I'm always "minding and tending" so I don't take hints so I missed the signals. 
 
Damn! we've got a lot of work to do! no rent is paid in my mind for issues that are egregious. 

Damn! we've got a lot of work to do but sometimes it's "one and done" or we only get one chance like Lovie Smith out in Houston with various issues that the nefarious contributed too. 

The saga / struggle continues as life goes on as the toil and strife goes on! like Californians dealing with a bomb cyclone we're just looking for a breakthrough!

So what it do? I'm chilling out in the lab in my remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta! leave the door open, just let remnants of the Cancer Full Moonlight in. 

We're caught up in the stillness; trying to deal with that and this; its anxiety we're fighting. 

We're caught up in the stillness!! please use gossamer whispers in conversations with us. 

Otherwise? we've got work to do even though we would prefer a symphonic silence. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment