Monday, January 23, 2023

Roger Sanchez Feat. Cooly's Hot Box– I Never Knew (Full Intention Club Mix)

 

Digital Crate Digging Continues as we proceed and continue with this Music Monday set.  

The saga  / struggle continues as move into 2023, time is flying we’re already in Aquarius season but we didn’t come through Capricorn season unscathed due to Mercury retrograde I can’t forget! 

We keep it moving we can’t stop  / quit / forfeit life goes on as the toil and strife goes on! 

We Kept On Running, grooving and good word dropping! check us out!! once again its on!

I say; just  check us out!! once again its on as we proceed and continue with this O-Dog Day Party dropping this Roger Sanchez Feat. Cooly's Hot Box with a track called   I Never Knew (Full Intention Club Mix)

I say; just  check us out!! once again it's on as we proceed and continue to get breakbeat scientific!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment