...that's out here on I-20 in Atlanta, the mothership is fueled by breakbeat scientific principles; we're doing things our way!!
...of course after we pray, gratitude is shown by O-Zone!! now we'll keep moving and grooving you know?
We'll pray and keep it moving out here showing and proving!! now we're back in the lab sheltering in place after social distancing, now showing love from a distance, so what's up? my constituents know!!
We're chilling in a safe haven / safe harbor, similar to King Herod's Masada? naw, bruh!! but in the lab / rock solid fortress listening to Joe Thomas with a track called Masada
We're misbehaving with this? naysayers were playing it like that and this, I heard what was said by another!!
..we weren't misled, meanwhile check out the all star players on this track!!
... it sounds so cinematic!! I could use it as my theme song, once again it's on!! per this Music Monday? we're "gonna rock ya" when we bring it back..
- Arranged By, Orchestrated By, Conductor – Brad Baker
- Arranged By, Tenor Saxophone – Joe Thomas
- Bass – Bob Babbitt
- Brass, Flute – George Young , Seldon Powell
- Brass, Trombone – Alan Raph, Buddy Morrow
- Brass, Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Alan Rubin, Lewis Soloff, Marky Markowitz
- Drums – Steve Gadd
- Guitar – Jeff Mironov, Jerry Friedman, Lance Quinn
- Keyboards – Pat Rebillot
- Percussion – Jimmy Maelen
- Producer – Sonny Lester
- Strings, Cello – Jesse Levy, Sally Rosoff, Seymour Barab
- Strings, Viola – Ellen Rojek, Julien Barber, Seymour Berman
- Strings, Violin – Ann Barak, David Sackson, Elliot Rosoff, Guy Lumia, Irving Spice, Louis Haber, Louis Stone, Robert Rojek
Post a Comment