Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Spring Cleaning / Spring Training PT.7 (Another HumpDay Extravaganza)

I'm trying to catch up on my *breakbeat scientific*  *revolutionary pimping* due to spring vacationing!!  journeys up and down I-65 and I-75 slowed me down. 

Spring cleaning  / spring training is still in affect!!  check out this HumpDay Extravaganza!! no time to shuck and jive, its time to get down! down! down! 

...Sounding the O-Jays as O-Zone will run these plays like a quarterback but not of the armchair variety. 

The Lord blessed me with another day!!  another chance like Cleveland did with RG3

Spring cleaning more than material objects,  also cleaning my mind, body and spirit!!  the spring vacation helps. 

Spring training myself due to the spiriual signifance of this operation:  looking out for the spiritual, physical, and mental health. 

This material is not hazardous!! please!!  the dirty work was done by ISIS threatening London, Berlin, and Rome

We *holla atcha*  with breakbeat scientific work!!  crisis responding due to  experiences / on the job training that was dropped on the dome. 

Damn!!  during the I-65 / I-75 Chronicles I found out I couldn't go home!!  old houses were now vacant lots,  plus one old spot had a boat backed in the driveway!! 

....Plus the matriarch has seen better days:  damn!!  I'm feeling some kind of way. 

I drive away:  now back in Atlanta, damn!! winning some and losing some like Donald Trump: I knew it was a bad sign due to seeing all those Wisconsin licence plates while on I-75!!  the saga / struggle continues. 

Winning some and losing some like Golden State Warriors, no beauty beholding for these spiritual warriors but we're still putting work in:  even though it's spring vacation,  the spring cleaning / spring training continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment