Digital Crate Digging Continues per this Friday Night Fever!!
We’re chilling out in the lab on a Friday evening still getting breakbeat scientific; schooling a non-believer..
...plus being a prime example of an achiever showing people things can get done..
Rewards will be ample in 2021, jokers will say we’re on one!
Once again it’s on! We're listening to some classic jazz funk from Bobbi Humphrey with a track called The Trip.
Check out the players and the track; we’re maxing and relaxing; we’re not trying to trip!
- Arranged By [Background Vocal] – Larry Mizell, Fonce Mizell
- Bass – Chuck Rainey
- Clavinet, Synthesizer [Solina], Trumpet – Fonce Mizell
- Conductor – Fonce Mizell, Larry Mizell, Sigidi
- Congas – Mayuto Correa
- Drums – Harvey Mason
- Flute, Vocals – Bobbi Humphrey
- Guitar – Craig McMullen, John Rowin
- Harp – Dorothy Ashby
- Marimba, Vibraphone – Roger Glenn
- Piano, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Clavinet– Skip Scarborough
- Piano, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Synthesizer [Arp] – Jerry Peters
- Piano, Synthesizer [Solina, Arp], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Larry Mizell
- Tenor Saxophone – Tyree Glenn, Jr.
- Trombone – Julian Priester
- Trumpet – Oscar Brashear
- Vocals – Augie Rey, Bobbi Humphrey, Fonce Mizell, Jesse Acuna, Katherine Lyra, Larry Mizell, Rosario Davila, Sónia Tavares