Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Critical Stages / In The Meantime Or Between Time PT. 9

 Here we go again, it's another HumpDay Extravaganza, plus it's still a critical stage of development!

Getting over the hump is the business, by now y'all should know what the deal is! damn!! I keep telling y'all that!

Beats will bump and this good word is dropped during the critical stages, coping strategies for being caught out here in the system  / matrix; yes!! I'm at home in these strange worlds.

The madness didn't stop even though me and the homie down in Nassau in the Bahamas agreed that it should! these creatures in the night? suspects when the drama unfurls.

But during these critical stages they'll pull capers in broad daylight  like Silicone Valley Bank  or even Credit Suisse vs the Saudi National Bank, "they ain't right"; others were like the GOP in some of these states with that ill insight practicing psychological terrorism.

Aretha Franklin mentioned a Chain Of Fools but others were in a maze of fools; I tried to drop knowledge on them from the old and new schools but they ignored me when I tried to warn them.

But I thanked them for letting me be myself like Sly and The Family Stone so once again its on as we come through during these critical stages of development!

O-Zone? they might rank him one of the craziest ones for coming through with this breakbeat science going postal pushing the envelope!

But this zone is not Mamby Pamby Land as darkness calls! I didn't answer I'm already out here with some of these other jokers, waiting!

I was already on tenebrific outward fringes, during these critical stages with global warming here I was on thin ice, skating!

Oh yes, it seemed like I was in a karma loop coming through acting like i knew rocking Karmaloop! I've been out here throughout / across the years per a Throwback Thursday or Flashback Friday type of vibe!

Is it my eternity? who'll work with me? is it punishment for being out on those binges? soon experiencing redemption during these critical stages turning pages now dropping this science on the tribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment