Sunday, February 27, 2022

The Train Of Thought Is Still Rolling!! Ignoring The Distractions!! (Part Four)

 On this Sunday morning? the train of thought is still rolling, now that’s a blessing!

Ignoring the distractions introduced by the devil and his advocates with their negative reactions out here stressing…

…us; no justice no peace is the catch phrase used by my constituents from down here in Georgia per the Ahmaud Arbery situation to Minneapolis concerning George Floyd and Breonna Taylor over in Louisville!

On a worldwide scale?  people are feeling the pressure /  pain  due to Russia violating Ukraine, the struggle is real!

The train of thought is rolling, I even had back in the day thoughts; Saturday Night? I was usually spotted at the disco!

The train of thought is still rolling, but these days? I’m rolling like Panic! At The Disco! I write sins not tragedies, ignoring the distractions when these naysayers “holla at me” while in life’s stadium. Sunday morning type of knowledge dropped from a dude that cosmic slopped? it blends well with the anger released that’s deep as the ocean.

 The train of thought was rolling but I had to admit there was a derailment, but the assignment? I’m not failing it! Oh yes! I had to get off the train and walk but the long walk home was beneficial.

The train of thought is back on track as I get my mind right; releasing anger that I harbor, that’s really not official. I’m not going out like that / It’s not the way to live, it’s an exercise in futility. The train of thought is back on track, no need for that workout / flexing that ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment