I'm out here sounding like an old school Baptist preacher, talking about something was an error of the mind not the heart...
Usually O-Dog Day Partying in the heart of this thing partying hearty!! at the moment? we've got an Afternoon Jazz thing going..
Smoke / fog enhanced by mirrors? we're in the heart of this thing with shady Bob Barr or Mitch McConnell or even Alex Acosta manipulations; soon the situations will make some spaz, based on how it's going!!
No joke!! meanwhile we're going for what we're knowing!! listening to this soul jazz / jazz funk from Freddie Hubbard with a track called Lost Dreams
Check out the players and the track, this material is classic!! excuse us of being fast with it; along the way? we may have lost some teams!!
- Arranged By – George Gables
- Bass, Acoustic Bass – Henry Franklin
- Congas, Cowbell – Buck Clark
- Drums – Carl Burnett
- Electric Piano, Strings, Clavinet – George Gables
- Lead Guitar – Ray Parker
- Percussion – Myuto Correa
- Producer, Vocals, Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Arranged By – Freddie Hubbard
- Synthesizer – Ian Underwood
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Carl Randall, Jr.
- Trombone – Al Hall