Saturday, October 20, 2018

Linkwood Family - Miles Away

Digital Crate Digging Continues on my Saturday Night Fever segment; per the ongoing spiritual warfare we'll roll up with a sonic regiment..

The saga / struggle continues!! holla at me if your putting it down, but not like the GOP Tax Plan running up the deficit..

Another was deficient, the dollar chase compromised them; now they'll show support like Trump to Saudi Arabia concerning Jamal Khashoggi.

A brotha will deal with it; I'm not trying to go back and forth with these jokers!! beats will thump and this good word is dropped as O-Zone gets bossy..

Jokers lost me; I was playing it like this track by the Linkwood Family; this dude is Miles Away!!

The cost will be paid; listening to this Miles Davis type of  soul jazz / house music track with Colin Steele blowing the horn and Joseph Malik on the vocals; let the music play!!


No comments:

Post a Comment