Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Down To The Bone / Staten Island Groove

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday where things can go either way!

Of course we’re claiming the terrific outcome now check out the celebration as we pull out the drum! my motto is let the music play...

You've probably heard that from me many times!! of course a dude like me is accused of committing many crimes but that's not how I play! just a brotha out here trying to do mine; doing what I do, acting like I knew..

Once again it's on!! it's time to get down,  the spring break is over!! I feel good but not acting brand new..

Still doing what I do!! still out here rolling down I-20 in Atlanta dropping this sound and this good word; I stay on the move!!

Down here in the ATL but I'm acting like I'm "up top"  on I-95!! we're checking out this jazz / funk from Down To The Bone  with a track called Staten Island Groove

  

No comments:

Post a Comment